Hilton Income Auditor in Seattle, Washington
An Income Auditor is responsible for ensuring that all audit work is balanced and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
What will I be doing?
An Income Auditor is responsible for ensuring that all audit work is balanced and completed in a timely and accurate manner. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Balance and code the previous day’s work and prepare a daily operating sales and labor summary.
- Ensure the accuracy of the night audit work and complete sales journal information.
- Review and analyze all adjustments.
- Audit banquet tickets to banquet orders.
- Route rebates, miscellaneous charges, promotional tickets, and paid-outs.
- File and archive all documents according to taxing authority requirements.
What are we looking for?
High School graduate or equivalent required
At least 2 years experience in related field preferred Hospitality experience preferred
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Basic understanding of complex computerized financial systems and ability to use it including manual dexterity to operate all office machines.
- Office machines: operate calculator/10-key by touch, copier, fax, telephone
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and team member concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Maintain an open line of communication between guests, team members and management.
- Ability to handle several tasks at one time and meet multiple priorities of business demands.
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision, within initial training period after employee begins work.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Income Auditor
Requisition ID: HOT056ZP